Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cookie sheet cleaning: FAIL

I was inspired by this post, and this post, hat I found off of Pinterest, to clean my disgusting cookie sheet. It sounded pretty simple, and based on the pictures from One Good Thing by Jillee, I was convinced that it would work.

Her formula is a mix of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide mixed into a paste. So, I made some...



Here are the cookies sheets that I was going to tackle...







I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. But, it didn't work.



So, I went to Google looking for another formula. I decided to try some vinegar, a little hot water and dish soap. That didn't work either!







Then I kept looking online, and tried dishwasher detergent. Guess what?! Still didn't work. I even decided to put more vinegar on it and let it sit overnight. No luck. I've read about using oven cleaner, but I'm kind of skeptical on that. Basically, it was my first Pinterest fail! I think I might just keep using foil on this cookie sheet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...